Scosglen Overview in Diablo 4
Scosglen serves as the ancestral home of the Druids in Diablo 4 and a repository of their secrets. This land is characterized by its majestic mountains, dense forests, and rugged beauty. However, it is also a savage and untamed place, plagued by werewolves and shrouded in a perpetual gloomy fog.
Main Town: Cerrigar
Cerrigar is the largest town in Scosglen and acts as a central hub, offering numerous NPCs and a convenient waypoint for swift travel. The town features prominent establishments such as the Blacksmith, Jeweler, and Occultist, situated near its core. Additionally, using the town portal within Scosglen will always transport players back to Cerrigar.
Waypoints: Gateways to Expedited Exploration
Scosglen boasts a total of eight waypoints, facilitating swift movement throughout the region. These waypoints greatly expedite travel compared to walking or riding a mount alone, particularly for reaching World Boss Events and other important locations.
Here are the eight waypoints in Scosglen:
- Marowen – Located in the southwestern part of Northshore.
- Braesteig – Situated in the southwestern area of Wailing Hills.
- Cerrigar – Found within the town itself, in the southeastern part of The Emerald Chase.
- Firebreak Manor – Positioned just outside the manor, east of Westering Lowlands.
- Under the Fat Goose Inn – Located in the western part of Highland Wilds.
- Corbach – Situated in the central area of Strand.
- Tirmair – Found in the southern part of The Shrouded Moors.
- Túr Dúlra – Inside the Stronghold at the far west of Scosglen. This can be accessed once the Stronghold has been cleansed of evil.
Altar of Lilith Locations
Boosting your power in Scosglen is most effectively achieved through Renown. There is a wealth of discoveries and explorations to undertake throughout the region, including engaging in Side Dungeons, collecting Altars of Lilith, and liberating Strongholds, among other activities.
The following list details the various Renown activities in Scosglen:
- Waypoints: 8
- Strongholds: 3
- Side Quests: 47
- Side Dungeons: 25
- Altars of Lilith: 34
- Cellars: 23
- Discoverable areas: 70
To monitor your progress, refer to the Map to determine the number of Side Quests and Dungeons remaining, which will contribute to acquiring all available Skill Points, Potion Charges, and Paragon Points.
A separate page is dedicated to listing all Altars of Lilith within Scosglen, along with their respective rewards.
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5|
|+Bonus XP||+Bonus XP||+Bonus XP||+Bonus XP||+Bonus XP|
|+3,000 Gold||+10,000 Gold||+25,000 Gold||+60,000 Gold||+150,000 Gold|
|+1 Skill Point||+1 Potion Charge||+1 Skill Point||+80 Max Obols||+4 Paragon Points|
Cellar Locations: Unlocking All Renown
1. Watery Sinkhole
2. Rotting Outhouse
3. Forgotten Shack
4. Abandoned Cottage
5. Drowned Burrow
6. Fisherman’s Rest
7. Infested Basement
8. Scorched Cellar
9. Garan Undercroft
10. Webbed Lode
11. Lost Ritual Site
12. Meat Locker
13. Moldy Cavern
14. Decrepit Cellar
15. Ancient Grave
16. Infested Pit
17. Remote Shelter
18. Overgrown Outpost
19. Smuggler’s Underpass
20. Disturbed Arachnid Tunnels
21. Wretch’s Stow
22. Hillside Storage
23. Nefarious Hollow
Strongholds: Triumph over Adversity
Marked by a red skull on the mini-map, Strongholds are event areas that require clearing out enemies to transform into friendly sections or, in some cases, dungeons. Once purged of adversaries, a Stronghold can become a player-friendly town. Completing each Stronghold grants 100 Renown and experience. Waypoints and Dungeons are only accessible after successfully purging the Stronghold. Scosglen features three Strongholds that can be cleansed of evil:
- Hope’s Light – Located in the northern part of the region.
- Moordaine Lodge – Situated in the eastern part of the region.
- Túr Dúlra – Found in the western part of the region.